The income tax department, on its official Twitter handle, has issued a clarification on PAN-Aadhaar linking for individuals facing difficulties in linking the same. The clarification has come just a few hours before the expiry of the deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar. The last date to link PAN with Aadhaar is June 30, 2023.
- 6 Years of GST: Centre’s Big Focus on Anti Evasion Measures; Industry Flags Unfinished Agenda
- CBDT Issues Clarification on PAN-Aadhaar Linking
- I-T Dept Launches Tax-Evasion Probe Against Social Media Influencers
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing: Exemptions and Deductions that Senior Citizens Can Claim
- Tax Hike on International Transactions to Come into Effect from Oct 1
No comments to show.