The MCA vide Notification No. S.O. 1269(E) dated March 17, 2023 established the Centre for Processing Accelerated Corporate Exit (C-PACE) to facilitate the quick, transparent and process-bound exit of companies. With the establishment of C-PACE, the striking-off process of companies has been centralized, resulting in reduced stress on the MCA Registry. Also, this initiative ensures hassle-free filing and timely striking off their company’s names from the Register
- 6 Years of GST: Centre’s Big Focus on Anti Evasion Measures; Industry Flags Unfinished Agenda
- CBDT Issues Clarification on PAN-Aadhaar Linking
- I-T Dept Launches Tax-Evasion Probe Against Social Media Influencers
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing: Exemptions and Deductions that Senior Citizens Can Claim
- Tax Hike on International Transactions to Come into Effect from Oct 1
No comments to show.