The GST officers have busted a nexus of more than 30 fake firms, who have availed ineligible input tax credit (ITC) of over Rs 50 crore, the finance ministry said on Wednesday.
- 6 Years of GST: Centre’s Big Focus on Anti Evasion Measures; Industry Flags Unfinished Agenda
- CBDT Issues Clarification on PAN-Aadhaar Linking
- I-T Dept Launches Tax-Evasion Probe Against Social Media Influencers
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing: Exemptions and Deductions that Senior Citizens Can Claim
- Tax Hike on International Transactions to Come into Effect from Oct 1
No comments to show.