India’s income tax law provides several tax benefits for senior citizens. A resident Indian who is 60 years of age or older is considered a senior citizen. Only residents of the country can avail of these special benefits.
- 6 Years of GST: Centre’s Big Focus on Anti Evasion Measures; Industry Flags Unfinished Agenda
- CBDT Issues Clarification on PAN-Aadhaar Linking
- I-T Dept Launches Tax-Evasion Probe Against Social Media Influencers
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing: Exemptions and Deductions that Senior Citizens Can Claim
- Tax Hike on International Transactions to Come into Effect from Oct 1
No comments to show.