MCA has received various representations requesting clarification about filing of Form GNL-2, MGT-14, PAS-3, SH-9 and SH-8 during 22.02.2023 to 31.03.2023. The MCA has clarified that above mentioned forms can be filed via physical mode duly signed by the persons concerned, along with a copy thereof in electronic media, with the concerned RoC without fee and take acknowledgment thereof. Such filing will be accompanied by an undertaking that the company shall also file the relevant Form on MCA.
- 6 Years of GST: Centre’s Big Focus on Anti Evasion Measures; Industry Flags Unfinished Agenda
- CBDT Issues Clarification on PAN-Aadhaar Linking
- I-T Dept Launches Tax-Evasion Probe Against Social Media Influencers
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing: Exemptions and Deductions that Senior Citizens Can Claim
- Tax Hike on International Transactions to Come into Effect from Oct 1
No comments to show.