- CBDT Revises Monetary Limits for Condoning Delay in Claiming Refunds or Loss Carry Forward
- e-Appeals Scheme, 2023 Prescribes Extant Procedure for Personal Hearing, Additional Grounds/Evidence, Penalty etc.
- ₹2000 Denomination Banknotes – Withdrawal from Circulation; Will continueas Legal Tender
- Credit Cards payments on foreign tours have been brought under the ambit of LRS scheme available with resident individual with Annual cap of USD 250000. This may ensure TCS Compliances as per changes made in budget 2023.
- CENTRE FOR PROCESSING ACCELERATED CORPORATE EXIT (C-PACE) ESTABLISHED FOR PROVIDING HASSLE-FREE FILING, TIMELY AND PROCESS-BOUND STRIKING OFF COMPANIES FROM MCA REGISTER, dated 13.05.2023.
No comments to show.